It's Yours

I just wanna talk what I want to talk.
There's no big idea down, But hope the simple thought will be a great simplicity.

Thursday 11 July 2013

The analysis of song "Skyscraper" - Demi Lovato


Skyscraper



Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it’s ending
Like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel
 Like there’s nothing left of me 
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper 
As the smoke clears
I awaken and untangle you from me
Would it make you feel better 
To watch me while I bleed
All my windows still are broken 
But I’m standing on my feet 
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glass
Like I’m made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper 
Go run run run I’m gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear yeah
Go run run run yeah it’s a long way down
But I’m closer to the clouds up here
You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I’m made of glassLike I’m made of paper
Ohh...Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground
Like a skyscraper, like a skyscraperLike a skyscraper, like a skyscraper
Like a skyscraper...

Skysrcaper song is populared by Demi lovato born August 20,1992. She was dropout X-Factor In America, beside the song she has many nice song also I think . But in this time I just focus to Skysraper song.


Skyscraper is an appropriate song to describe the feeling of someone who in a worse point, very sad and disappointed at the fate of love was experienced.Actually, the meaning of the song can be directly seen from the lyrics itself which appears transparent and easy to understand. I’m goin to start from the first stanza :

Skies are crying, I am watchingCatching Teardrops in my handsOnly silence, as it's endingLike we never had a chanceDo you have to make me feelLike there's nothing left of me 

Second : 

You can take everything I haveYou can break everything I amLike I'm made ​​of glassLike I'm made ​​of paper Go on and try to tear me downI will be rising from the groundLike a skyscraper, like a skyscraper

Very clearly illustrated in the second stanza that the relationship is sufficient even very long. It means that spent a lot of memories and even sacrifices made, it seems when the people left, it was really badly hit, because all the people have had been given to him/her, (The full of love, even something that should never she/he gave to the beloved) # large and stupidest mistake ever ****

As the smoke clears I awaken and untangle you from me Would it make you feel better To watch me while I bleed All my windows still are broken But I’m standing on my feet

The aggrieved people trying as hard as possible to make the entire memory into a smoke, who do not need to take a long time to disappear. And it seems it will make her/his  partner satisfied with all the effort and suffering that she experienced.Seems that the blood tear  is very mild in this case.But perhaps because she/he felt too sick already, the people have to leave even though the people showed that she/he was able to stand with the feet which  full of pain. 

Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the groundLike a skyscraper, like a skyscraper like a skyscraper, like a skyscraper like a skyscraper 

There is a suitable term for this last stanza, "Tawar Gatra" which is taken from Sundanese language. Somebody offers  to do anything but actually the people  is saying do not expect it. Such as telling to the beloved to go and leave the girl (e.g) but the girl is actually really doesn’t  expect the thing, because it’ll be a shattering thing for the girl."I will be rising from the ground" I think this sentence is ambiguous sentences, cause there are two or more meanings contained in it. The first meaning is the meaning that I catch word for word that means the people  have died and ended up having to bounce back from the grave (haha inconsequential). Seriously, the true meaning of the sentence is the desire of the people who want a new life that much better (erase the memory ever and its existence is not desirable). Overall, the song is telling a love story that ends a painful one, and left very deep wounds. show sincerity that the people never wanted and beyond one’s conception before. This song is very suitable and very bucking to enjoy  by a person who is bein  broken heart,I guaranteed that the tears will not stop for a drip.There’s something  we should not follow in this song,  for example someone who give up in fighting his/her feelings, cause we have to or even must know  nothing is  impossible in our life, everything can be repaired and even altered, anytime, anywhere and by whoever.

in the above verse describes how miserable people in the song who is so hurt, as seen heavens were weeping and feel. He was silent only witnessing the end of the love that so so bitter. It appears that there is no chance to fix the debris that had been scattered feelings, and the people thought that her/his  girlfriend/boyfriend had managed to make the people does not matter anymore, # Rubbish!***

5 comments:

Copyright at It's Yours - 2013

Designed by makmalf